Monday, October 28, 2013

I wanted to post a cross section of the Lightcore set. As I build the Blog ( and more displays), I want to hear from other players which characters they want to see more of. Perhaps a favorite that is under represented or just doesn't get the Respect!! they think they deserve ( a la Boomer!). Then create some art that does them justice. Let me know who you would like to see.
I have many shots of characters on the Earth island and some others that I would like to clean up and render as sets. Perhaps...by Element, or The Dragons, or Fire and Water. And the Swappers present a whole new can of worms..lol. A BIG can!
Anyway...Enjoy.

What the hay...one more...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lightcore

The Lightcore
Click On the banner or on the slideshow to the right to see the photos

Earth Element Island

Earth Element Island
This is the wall hanging display I created for our Skylanders. It displays the (then) 8 Earth Element Skylanders in our collection. I am working on an island for each of the 8 elements.