Sunday, October 27, 2013

The builds continue, as I will be posting more up soon. 
However, I'm starting a new addition to this blog, which was an upshot from all the builds: picture sets of my favorite's:  Activision's SKYLANDERS!
The first set will be "The Lightcore". Based, obviously, on the excellent lightcore figures for the Skylanders Adventures by Activision. These were the first not taken directly on our islands and taken to highlight the creative characters and the excellent work put into making them.
I found myself creating wall displays and taking pictures to document the process. The shots were fun to do and turned out far better than I expected. So...share them with other fans and enthusiasts, I say!
Feel free to copy and use them any way you want..they are there for the enjoyment of all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lightcore

The Lightcore
Click On the banner or on the slideshow to the right to see the photos

Earth Element Island

Earth Element Island
This is the wall hanging display I created for our Skylanders. It displays the (then) 8 Earth Element Skylanders in our collection. I am working on an island for each of the 8 elements.