Thursday, October 31, 2013

 The above photo shows me putting the finishing touches in place...
Interestingly enough, the escaping green gas (Which is what prompted these photos) is no special effect...besides minor brightness and color saturation changes. All looks are made "In-camera". The green gas is where my backdrop drooped down and was touching the figure. It stayed put so I took a few pictures. I couldn't have planned it any better.




 This one (above) is...without a doubt...my favorite!!! The two below are un-watermarked versions for you to use as you wish-Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lightcore

The Lightcore
Click On the banner or on the slideshow to the right to see the photos

Earth Element Island

Earth Element Island
This is the wall hanging display I created for our Skylanders. It displays the (then) 8 Earth Element Skylanders in our collection. I am working on an island for each of the 8 elements.