Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hail to the Whale!!! Just a great figure to photograph and not a bad angle to be found. The detailing on him is pretty impressive. I would love to see a variant on him (if for no other reason than a way to explore his second upgrade path). I am curious to see if they will continue with things like that for the Giants line now that Swap Force is out. They didn't seem to in the previous iteration of Spyro's Adventure to Giants transition but there are a few indicators-eg. The upcoming re-release of Dino Rang at ToysRUs  ( Nov. 17th, I believe).  As Pumpkin Eye Brawl shows up in game as the standard Eye Brawl, I don't expect an in-game variant. But still, another variation would be welcomed by me and mine. Perhaps he is a victim of his own exquisite detailing....Where to go with a variant? How to improve him? A pose of him in his belly slide would be pretty unique...Seaweed Thumpback?...Barnacle Thumpback?!?
Anyway he is an excellent Lightcore as well and deserved the multi-pose  picture. I have a few of him looking good, illuminated in the caves of our Artisan Earth Island. I will be getting those up after I fill in The Lightcore Album. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lightcore

The Lightcore
Click On the banner or on the slideshow to the right to see the photos

Earth Element Island

Earth Element Island
This is the wall hanging display I created for our Skylanders. It displays the (then) 8 Earth Element Skylanders in our collection. I am working on an island for each of the 8 elements.