Sunday, November 3, 2013

Not part of The Lightcore set, this is a shot of the artisan Earth Island we have hanging on our wall. After completion, I took the wall display out into the backyard in full sun and put some Skylanders into position. I created sunken display pads in various places to hold them in place and better conceal their often color mis-matched bases. A bright orange sheet was placed behind the model to act as a "green screen". I was able to remove the orange background fairly easily with editing software and substitute in the sky background. I don't mind doing this at all but I like to explain to you which pictures have been tampered with and which pictures are all "in camera" effects. 
This picture shows a downward looking angle that I like.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lightcore

The Lightcore
Click On the banner or on the slideshow to the right to see the photos

Earth Element Island

Earth Element Island
This is the wall hanging display I created for our Skylanders. It displays the (then) 8 Earth Element Skylanders in our collection. I am working on an island for each of the 8 elements.