Saturday, November 9, 2013

Here are some shots for all the Hot Dog fans out there. While he's not one of my "go to" Skylanders, He is fun and a lot of people like him. This is him on the Artisan Earth Island (hanging on our wall to display all of our Earth Element Skylanders and the first in what I hope to be a series of 8, one for each element. I'm presently working on the Artisan Air Island)
On an interesting note (at least to me!), the background skyscape is from the Dark Edition Swap Force Starter Pack we got from GameStop. It looks great and is a really handy portable backdrop for any Skylander pics. I plan to paint the wall where we are putting up our islands. I'm not master painter but I am going to give it a try. There are a lot of help videos on YouTube as examples. Believe it or not, Bob Ross is one of the best for this kind of project: encouraging, detailed, simplified as much as possible....And let's face it...Very Relaxing!,,,lol.


Here are some un-watermarked versions for anybody that wants to play with them. Use it in any way that you wish-Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lightcore

The Lightcore
Click On the banner or on the slideshow to the right to see the photos

Earth Element Island

Earth Element Island
This is the wall hanging display I created for our Skylanders. It displays the (then) 8 Earth Element Skylanders in our collection. I am working on an island for each of the 8 elements.